With the development of the mobile phone technology and market requirements, we can notice that the mobile phone has a bigger screen display, higher definition, higher pixel of the back and front cameras. And many people also use the mobile phone to watch movies and series, to scan the news, to talk with family and friends, take photos…
At this moment, we will have high requirements of the mobile phone battery. Because when we do these things the batter will run out so fast, and we will have less sense of security, we will think if someone calls me or messages me, if there some clients who need my help… Any further, if we cannot charge for the mobile phone in time or there is no place for us to complete this action.
Where there has the need, there will be the assistance. For this need, today we will talk about some tips on how to make your mobile phone battery lasts longer.
Table of Content:
- 1. Big battery capacity
- 2. Increasing the Time between Charges
- 3. Prolonging the Life of Your Battery
- 4. Battery Failure Indicators
1. Big Battery Capacity
It’s so easy to understand this, when we need something we will create it.
Of course, the big battery capacity mobile phone is so easy to producing, we not only have to keep the touch feeling of the mobile but have to consider the battery capacity. As we know, people will take the build and design into their consideration when they buy a smartphone. If we need the big battery capacity for the mobile phone, the volume will be so large and the smartphone has to be compatible with the big battery capacity, and the smartphone will be so large and thick when it holds in hand, so the touch feeling will be not so well.
M3000 runs Helio X10 (MT6795) 64bit octa core CPU with MediaTek CorePilot technology to provide supreme functional performance. Along with the Power VR G6200 GPU and 4GB RAM, M3000 is the most powerful smartphone for a better experience of playing games and multitasks. And the 4000mAh big battery supports well for the MT6795 processor for a longer time, it can be used up to 20 hours talk time and 270 hours standby time.
M8000 is a smartphone with a big polymer battery of 4165mAh capacity, M8000 OEM cell phone provides a long continuous usage time, up to 21 hours talk time and 268 hours standby time. And the quick charge technology provides a flexible choice to charge the phone to 10% volume in 10 minutes.
2. Increasing the Time between Charges
1) Turn the phone off or set flight mode during no task and no signal area. If you don't plan on answering the phone while you're sleeping or after business hours, just turn it off. And if you are in an area with no reception (such as a subway or remote area, since constantly searching for service depletes the battery fairly quickly.), you can turn it off or set the flight mode will save lot of power then make your mobile phone battery lasts longer.
2) Do not follow the method of full charge and full discharge. Avoid letting your cell phone's battery run all the way down. Unlike nickel-based batteries (such as the NiCd or NiMH rechargeable AA batteries seen in most supermarkets), lithium-based batteries are designed to be charged early and often, and letting them get too low can damage the battery. With Lithium batteries, doing shallow discharges and frequent charging prolongs battery life.
3) Switch the vibrate function off on your phone, using just the ring tone. The vibrate function uses additional battery power. Keep the ring tone volume as low as possible.
4) Turn off your phone's back light.
5) Avoid using unnecessary features. If you know it will be a while before your phone’s next charge, don’t use the camera or connect to the Internet. Flash photography can drain your battery especially quickly.
6) Turn off Bluetooth. Same goes for WIFI, GPS, and infrared capabilities, if your phone has these features built in. Keep them off except when you need them.
7) Turn the brightness of the display to the lowest setting possible.
2. Prolonging the Life of Your Battery
1) Initialize a new battery. New batteries should be fully charged before their first use to obtain maximum capacity. Nickel-based batteries should be charged for 16 hours initially and run through 2-4 full charge/full discharge cycles, while lithium ion batteries should be charged for about 5-6 hours. Ignore the phone telling you that the battery is full—this is normal but is not accurate if the battery is not initialized.
2) Avoid fully discharging a lithium-ion battery. Unlike Ni-Cd batteries, lithium-ion batteries' life is shortened every time you fully discharge them. Instead, charge them when the battery meter shows one bar left. Lithium-ion batteries, like most rechargeable batteries, have a set number of charges in them.
3) Keep the battery cool.
4) Charge your battery correctly, in accordance with its type.
5) Clean the battery contacts on the battery and on the phone.
3. Battery Failure Indicators
Know how to avoid battery failure:
1) The battery becomes unusually warm during a recharge cycle.
2) The usable time after recharging is shortened.
3) The battery becomes unusually warm during phone use.
4) The battery case may become swollen. This is detectable by feeling and viewing the inside/phone-side of the battery case. Also, when the battery is placed inside/phone-side down on a flat, smooth surface, it will rock and will sustain a spin motion.
5) The case of a healthy battery is flat, and the battery will not a spin easily.
6) The battery develops a hard spot.
The first part with the big battery capacity of the mobile phone is a configuration, but the big battery capacity of the mobile is not so easy to realize. So if we can’t have the big battery capacity mobile phone, we can pay attention to the rest three of parts to make your mobile phone battery lasts longer.