CNOEMPHONE- Find Us on Global Sources 2016 Mobile Electronics Trade Show
If you are interested in meeting us in real life, now this is time. We are going to show you our latest smartphones and mobile electronic devices in the Global Sources’ 2016 spring mobile electronics trade show, which is scheduled to be held at Hong Kong's AsiaWorld-Expo from April 11 to 30, 2016. With more than 7,500 booths expected, the shows will showcase new and innovative products across various industries:
- Global Sources Electronics
- Global Sources Gifts & Home
- Global Sources Fashion
Of course, we will show up in the mobile electronic fair from April 18 to 21, and you can find us with the accurate position at AsiaWorld-Expo Hall 5&7, Booth *5H02. Our professional phone consultants will answer your questions in the mobile electronics trade show:
Darren (Skype: darrendeng1990; What’s app: +8618664987838; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org);
Ariel (Skype: ariel9215: What’s app: +8615626508260; Email: email@example.com);
Carly (Skype: carlyxu2; What’s app: +8615112333820; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org);
Lynn (Skype: ma.marlyn22; What’s app: +8613510065042; Email: email@example.com);
Stella (Skype: stella10ve; What’s app: +8615692097946; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
And the newest and best-selling OEM smartphones will be introduced on the 2016 mobile electronics trade show. Here we would like to introduce you the specs of the best two devices: M5100 Plus and M9000.
M5100 Plus has high-end smartphone design: bezelless edge-to-edge display with a metal Unibody and the major specifications listed below.
M5100 Plus full specifications list
- MediaTek MTK6753 64bit 1.3GHz Octa Core Processor with ARM Mali-T720 GPU
- 5.2" FHD touch screen of 1920*1080 pixels resolution display, full lamination, Multi-touch (5 points), 2.5D arc touch screen, Gorilla Glass
- 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage with max expansion to 128GB by MicroSD card
- 13.0MP with Flash, Auto Focus and 5MP front selfie camera
- 2100mAh battery
- Android 5.1 OS
- Dual SIM dual standby supporting multi-networks: 4G: FDD-LTE: B1/B3/B7/B20 (2100/1800/2600/800), TDD-LTE: B38/B39/B40/B41; 3G: WCDMA: B1/B2/B8 (2100/1900/900), CDMA: BC0; GSM: B2/B3/B5/B8 (1900/1800/850/900)
M9000 also comes with high end smartphone design: 1.6mm ultra-narrow bezel, sandpaper-like back cover that offers a better hand-grip feeling than OnePlus 2.
M9000 full specifications list
- MediaTek MT6755 (Helio P10) 2.0GHz 64bit octa core with ARM Mali-T860 MP2
- 5.5" FHD Screen from LG with LTPS technology and OGS full lamination and CNC metal frame, 1920*1080 pixels display and Multi-touch (5 points)
- 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory expandable to 64GB
- 13.0MP with Sony IMX 258 F2.0 Camera, supporting double LED Flash, PDAF Auto Focus and Touch Focus and 8MP selfie camera
- Non-removable 3000mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual SIM Dual Standby, supporting both Europe and America 4G networks: FDD-LTE: Band 1/3/7/8/20 (800/900/1800/2100/2600) - Europe (Default), TDD-LTE: Band 38/40 (2600/2300) & FDD-LTE: 1/2/4/7/17 (700/1700/1900/2100/2600) - Americas (Customizable); WCDMA: Band 1/2/5/8 (850/900/1900/2100) - Europe (Default), WCDMA: Band 1/2/4/5 (850/1700/1900/2100) - America(Customizable); GSM: Band 2/3/5/8 (850/900/1800/1900)
Both M5100 Plus and M9000 have unique design from most of the OEM smartphones, and if you’re interested in the two OEM smartphone and want to hold them for an overview, please visit us at Hong Kong AsiaWorld-Expo Hall 5&7, Booth *5H02.
See you there.